Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

Lost driver license in Boston and scheduled to fly home to

Customer Question

Lost driver license in Boston and scheduled to fly home to Cleveland from Logan at 6AM Saturday. My wife is with me and I have Boston police report. What is process so I can fly ou on Saturday ? Ned Furlan
Expert:  Briarcliff767 replied 8 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you. Since this is a return flight you don't have to do anything just make sure to show the police report and they have all your information on file from the departure flight so the return flight is fine. Arrive at the airport atleast 30 minutes prior to your flight. Have safe travels
Expert:  Cerecita replied 8 months ago.

Hello, Ned and thanks for your question.

My name is ***** ***** I will be glad to be of help to you.

The TSA understands that sometimes, your primary source of identification (driver's license/passport) may be lost or stolen during your travels, so they have a list of all acceptable ID's; perhaps you have one with you:

https://www.tsa.gov/travel/security-screening/identification

--------

If not, between the police report and the available databases the TSA screeners use to verify your identity, they will find your information and you should be cleared to fly home.

Because you will need 'additional screening,' I suggest arriving at the airport 2 hours before your flight, since this may take some time. Tell the agent who checks you in, immediately when you arrive, that you have lost your driver's license.

I hope this helped and you have a wonderful flight home!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed.

Warmest wishes,

Cher