Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

How can I get a legal document that says that Iam selling a

Customer Question

How can I get a legal document that says that Iam selling a house to my nephew. That the house note will be transfer to him when he finishes paying of the note. But I do want him to be responsible for the property taxes.
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No and how much would or should cost
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: I don't want to get into a situation where I pay a lot since the buyer should be responsible for this cost.iam aready giving my nephew a break on price of half of what the property is worth. It just that Iam getting old and can no longer do the repairs.
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: I just want my nephew to be responsible for the payment and if he defaults that the property legally comes back to me and not to someone else.because this way my very first home and it has memories.all my 3 children's were born and raised there.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 5 months ago.

Hello, and thanks for using Just Answer. Please tell me; a) what state the property is in; and b) what kind of mortgage debt is now against the property, i.e. the mortgage that nephew will be assuming. I will be going off line for about an hour, but I will definitely come back to this question later this a.m. Irwin Law

I am back. It sounds like the property may be free and clear and you plan to sell it to your nephew and carry the financing yourself. Is that correct?

Expert:  Irwin Law replied 4 months ago.

Hello again. Do you have a follow-up question? I am not an employee of Just Answer and I receive credit for assisting you based on your rating. Please enter a positive rating for my assistance here by clicking on 3, 4, or 5, for which there is no additional cost to you. Thanks again for using JUST ANSWER.