Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law

Can't find an Attorney case to be filed in the Federal

Customer Question

Can't find an Attorney for my case to be filed in the Federal Court.
Denial of Rights Under Color of Law.
Department of the Attorney General stops attorneys to represent me!
Hawaii Conference UCC and State and County of Hawaii, Uttering Forged Instruments, Embezzling my Property and Money from my Allodial R. P. Land Grant No.990 land commission Award. under common Law,
What do I do?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 3 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You really should have an attorney in federal court, but if you cannot find one you can represent yourself. You will need to get familiar with your federal court library because you will need to do case law research there on their free computer access. Here is the best federal court pro se manual with form templates and detailed instructions and even though it is from the US District Court in MA, all of the US district courts are the same. See:
You also need to familiarize yourself with the federal rules of civil procedure:
And the federal rules of evidence: