Barrister, Attorney
Experience:  15 yrs practice, Civil, Criminal, Domestic, Realtor, Landlord 26 yrs
19958803

I'm looking form to disclaim an inheritance county in, No,

Customer Question

Hi I'm looking for a form to disclaim an inheritance for Fairfax county in virginia
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  Barrister replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply,but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

If you want to give up any right to inherit from an estate, then you need an inheritance disclaimer form that is completed, signed and then given to the executor of the estate.

.

You can find a disclaimer form here for a minimal fee. I use this site myself for professionally drafted forms.

.

VA Estate Disclaimer

.

You can also preview it by clicking the "free preview" link..

.

.

thanks