Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I've been trying to get disability 3 years, I have a lawyer

Customer Question

I`ve been trying to get disability for over 3 years, I have a lawyer (deco disability). A couple weeks ago I finally got A court date with an A.L.J. on july 29, 2016. Today (july 6, 2016) I got A call from another law firm that says my case has been referred to his office (not deco). And Im gonna have to wait for another court date. My car is reposessed and my house is in foreclosure. what can I do??? Im terrified.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I need you to be more specific in your question(s) if you could. When we answer general ones like "what do I do", "what are my rights", or "what are my options", we have to give general answers and, invariably, the customer responds with "I already knew that". This type of forum works better if you ask specific questions so we know exactly what you are looking for.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
WOW, how do I cancel this?

I can ask the moderators to issue a refund if you like or I can opt out if you prefer and let another expert take over. My issue is that I don't know exactly what you're asking about and therefore can't answer without guessing the question. It's almost certain I know the answer to whatever you have since I handled hundreds of these cases and have written articles and ghost written a book on this topic.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I want a refund. I'll call my lawyer tomorrow. Thank you

No problem.