Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

When I was 17 I had a and intimate relationship with my

Customer Question

When I was 17 I had a sexual and intimate relationship with my English teacher in high school. It has since ended but my personal life has never recovered. Is there anything that can be done?
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 5 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this? What do you mean by "is there anything that can be done"...what is it you want to do??