Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have a merchant cash advance with a company out of New

Customer Question

I have a merchant cash advance with a company out of New York, I'm in texas. They claim to be a merchant advance company which lends money based on receivables and credit card sales but instead they were taking daily ach debits. We ran into some issues with our bank where our bank was frozen due to outgoing wire to mexico which is where we have an office. after resolving the issue a couple months later and finally able to open a new bank account for my business, I received notice from the credit burea that I have a judgement as public records filed. Then to top it all off, the compny begin debiting funds from our new account after the judgement was already filed
JA: Employment law can be complex. But don't worry -- you're in good hands. The attorneys have a lot of experience with this, and it would be my pleasure to match you with the best fit.
Customer: We then contacted them asking them to remove the judgement since they previously agreed to accept lower daily payments and because they now have our new bank info. The attorney then stated she would not remove the judgment and then got into an argument with me and begin insulting me with racists insults
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: No ma'am other than what can I do legally to remove the judgement and counter sue the emrchant
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: merchant
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?