Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I need someone to review a confidential letter RELEASE AND

Customer Question

I need someone to review a confidential letter for FINAL RELEASE AND SETTLEMENT OF ALL CLAIMS from a dentist. Can I do that here?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Such review cannot be confidential on this site, but there is a premium service that allows email of such documents to an email address that would not appear online and I will send you an offer for that service if you would like to use it.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The issue is that if I sing this agreement, I agree to the following. It may be best for me to contact a lawyer to review this agreement.It is expressly understood and agreed that the terms of this settlement and release agreement shall remain confidential between the parties hereto and shall not be disclosed to any other individual and that no attempt will be made to publicize or circulate the information in any fashion whatsoever.
that is why you cannot put the agreement on the site and I offered you an email address, but if you want you can go to your local attorney for review.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thanks. I have declined email address service and will go to a local attorney. Will I be charged for this?

No you are not charged, you can request a refund by sending an email to customer service at***@******.***