Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have a BIG Oak Tree in front of my house that I have

Customer Question

I have a BIG Oak Tree in front of my house that I have trying to get cut down for about a year that's on the parish side of the property. I have had damage done to my property because of the tree roots. I have been speaking with Maxine Carambat (Westbank Parkways Maintenance of the Parish of Jefferson, State of La.)and had someone come out to look at the damage the tree has done to my property. They sent me a check for some of the damage not all of the damage but after I received the check a BIG branch fell off the tree covering the side walk and Parish side of the property a few days after I recieved the check. I have been trying trying to get this tree cut down so I will have no more damage done to my property, but they will not do it. Please help me to get this tree cut down so it will not damage my home anymore. Thank You
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?