Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
11068102

I have a question regarding what I could do with an unusual

Customer Question

Hi,I have a question regarding what I could do with an unusual alloy bar I possess. It looks and feels like gold. It has the word "IDA" inscribed on the face of the bar. It there a way to find out more information about it? I am interested in any legal advice.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

What type of legal information can we provide?

As far as testing to see what kind it is and if it is gold or not you can buy a test kit at Amazon at this link https://www.amazon.com/Precious-Metals-Testing-Silver-Platinum/dp/B000OVHWLK