Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Trying to find out what is required of me to get lincence

Customer Question

Trying to find out what is required of me to get lincence reinstated in tn.on a background check there is a ticket or tickets showing for year 1991 in Avery co. But when I went to their website they show there is nothing there.Any help getting it straightened out would be greatly appreciated . Thank you very much.
JA: I'm trying to find the right Lawyer for you right now. As soon as they are ready, I will let you know. Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: North carolina
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No I thought I could get it took care of.But I,be been ran in circles.But when I went to their website they show there is nothing
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: I have case no. This was back in 1991
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  Sam replied 5 months ago.

Hello

This is Samuel. I will provide you information in this regard. But I need a little clarification. The DMV is saying you have outstanding tickets? When you went to the DMV did they show you where those tickets are on their website?