Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

In a church parking lot driver backed into my still vechile.

Customer Question

In a church parking lot driver backed into my still vechile. He waved insurance papers in the air and in 5 minuets told me, I have insurance, 5 kids, am the church bus driver work for City Water company. I wondered church insurance, Or city? He said he hated that he didnt even look, he felt terrible, I said me too. He said his fo rmer vocation was autobody repair, i said good if you can fix this. I was wondering taying at American Lodge. He showed up on Monday with a hammer. Dissapointed, Thought he would get a tool like they sell at Freight Express for about $60.? I was getting more nervous as he attempted to fix, knowing it's not correct. I ask if anyone in church was into auto body repair and could do favor. I didn't have collision, just theft, fire, and vandelism, told hi. To pray about it talk to minister, ask if they were friends with anyone? Offer of money, I refused, only wanted my car restored, He started avoiding calls and attempts for contact, I called insurance company to ask advice. They tried talking reasoning, and told him I didn't have collision or car rental, he refused license number or insurance information. I had some help in tracking his name in water company, and his wife who offered her name and number, worked for Met Life 5yeats as payee for accidents. Then I understood or was suspicious of why I felt so intimidated by them. So confident and self assured
Not at all like some one who regrettrd what was done. In a quandry as to Colorado state laws, I just read
Expert:  AttyHeather replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I'm Heather, an attorney of 15 years and I'd like to assist for informational purposes.

Have you filed a police accident report yet? That should have been the very first thing that you did. How long ago did this happen?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I want to disengage, Not helpful, want only legal protected information. Not public. Thank you
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Hello: A different Professional here.

I can lock this post for privacy so that it will not be available for public viewing after our discussion.

If you want to proceed, let me know.