CalAttorney2, Attorney
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.

If my truck was out of state how was parking enforcement

Customer Question

if my truck was out of state how was parking enforcement able to ticket it in los angeles
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 3 months ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for using our forum. My name is ***** ***** I hope to assist you today.

When you were cited in LA, did you go through the formal Parking Citation dispute process? (Failure to properly follow through the procedure can cause you to lose the matter simply because you didn't follow the process).

If you did actually follow the process (initial review, administrative hearing, appeal), you have a right to be heard before a judge in court, at which point you can present this evidence to the court, and hopefully have the ticket dismissed at that point.

But based strictly on the facts as you posted them, your ticket should be dismissed at some point along this dispute process.