Briarcliff767
Briarcliff767,
8402582

I have already enrolled in TSA- Pre- Check program, will I

Customer Question

I have already enrolled in TSA- Pre- Check program, will I need my Pre-Check number or is it already in the system (as I can not locate my paperwork)
Expert:  Cerecita replied 7 months ago.

Hello, and welcome.

Yes, you will need your TSA Precheck number or "KTN" (Known Traveler Number) when you make your reservations. If you can't locate your paperwork, you can call the phone number below or visit the link below, to find your KTN number:

Call Universal Enrollment Service at 855- 347- 8371 Hours are Mon-Fri 8AM to 10PM Eastern time.

---------

https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/workflows?workflow=service-status&servicecode=11115V

----------

I hope this helps!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback, as that is the only way I receive recognition from the site for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed.

Best wishes,

Cher

Expert:  Briarcliff767 replied 7 months ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you.

This number here takes you directly to a representative to where you can get your Pre Check number.

GOES Help Desk at 1-***-***-****​ and is the quickest way to retrieve the number.

Make sure that you add it to all your reservations or trusted traveler accounts as just adding it to say Delta will not put it on if you fly on American.

Thanks Hope