Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I was stopped by a Ohio ghway patrolman reason. He said I

Customer Question

I was stopped by a Ohio Highway patrolman for no reason. He said I had a tag light out, when it was proven that was not true, he then said maybe I swerved. He asked that I take a breathalyzer, which I did THREE times, and was well below the limit. He then told me to put my hand behind my back, implying that he was arresting me and asked me to go in for a urine test. He then searched me and my truck. He found a very small amt. of marijuana on me. There was absolutely no probable cause for the stop and after THREE tests, should this not have been the end of the stop.
Expert:  Ely replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please tell me:

1) When did this stop happen?

2) You say that you received probation from this matter. Correct? So you are on probation now? If so, when did you plea to probation?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.