P. Simmons, Attorney
Experience:  16 yrs. of trial experience
11181181

Can. My son. Exgirlfiend take s dog

Customer Question

Can. My son. Exgirlfiend take his dog
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 8 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Who owns the dog? Both of them? Or just your son?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Son

THanks

Then she (the girlfriend) has no right to the dog. Your son can demand the animal back and if she refuses he can sue her and have the court order his property be returned

Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.