Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Wonderful folks.......I'm doing this because I mistakenly

Customer Question

Hello wonderful folks.......I'm doing this because I mistakenly was "tricked" into what I believe is a scam from a company called sexartgold.com .....mistakenly clicked on their email and was immediately responded to telling me I will be charged $ 39.95 a month as a new member !! :-(((( I did not in anyway intend to do this, etc.... :-( In fact I'm a retired UNC-CH Assoc. University Registrar and also the first none "lawyer" to be appointed as the Residence Status Committee Chairman ! So, just happen to see this website and thought I'd give you nice/wonderful folks this question to find out if I can get any great advice, etc.....thank you all sooo much for whatever you can recommend....bless you all....oh, Mary Reilly was the original chairperson for the RSC committee, an attorney! Thank you again for anything you all can recommend I do. My full name is***** ....and my home phone number is(###) ###-####if you all need that....and my mom's home in Chapel Hill, 306 N. Estes Dr., sadly mine now since she is in heaven now...where I am alot during the day doing mail/bills, etc. is(###) ###-####....again, bless you all for what appears to be a super website, etc. RGW
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?

Also, could you tell me about how you were scammed? Just a sentence or two.