Albert Marmero
Albert Marmero,
Experience:  Partner at Long, Marmero, & Associates, LLP
93452170

My brother has threatened to kill me multiple times in the

Customer Question

My brother has threatened to kill me multiple times in the last few weeks. Also, said he would have someone pay me a visit. I think he is over the edge now and I would not put it past him....
Expert:  Albert Marmero replied 5 months ago.

If you have any feeling at all that he might be serious, or if you feel threatened/harassed in any way, you must contact the police. If he is serious, at least the police are now aware of it and they can assist with you getting a restraining order against him. If he is not serious, at least you have created a record of the situation in case this continues to escalate. There really is not much else I can tell you other than contact the police.

I hope this is helpful and I hope you can resolve this situation. Please provide a rating so I receive credit for promptly responding to you. Also, feel free to ask follow up questions. Thanks!