Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Last Saturday, July 2, I took my healthy 11 years old cat to

Customer Question

Hello, Last Saturday, July 2, I took my healthy 11 years old cat to Petco to get rabies vaccine then I was advised to get FVRCP vaccine too. After Stripey, my cat, got both vaccinations I was told that Stripey could have some side affects. We went home and I stayed with him Saturday. He was fine and didn't have any side effects. On Sunday, July 3, around 12:30pm, I found Stripey death.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 6 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?

Also, what state is this in?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
On Saturday July 2, I took my healthy 11 years old cat, Stripey, to Petco to get rabies vaccine then I was advised to get FVRCP vaccine too. I was told he could have side effects. I stayed with him Saturday and he was fine. Sunday morning I gave him his breakfast then at 1230pm I found him death.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I live in Tarza, California.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Tarzana

What question can I assist with?