Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer & Real Estate Broker, 30+ years, foreclosure, land contracts, inheritance, probate.
18215332

We signed a contract to buy a motorhome on sunday at 5pm we

Customer Question

we signed a contract to buy a motorhome on sunday at 5pm we are 73 yrs old on the contract they have all sales final and no 72 hrs change your mind do we have any recourse
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 6 months ago.

Good morning. I'm sorry to hear that you got into that situation. If there is a right of rescission it would be under your state's consumer laws, not federal law. What state was the contract signed in?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
reading penna

Pennsylvania has a consumer sales statute that permits rescission of certain types of contracts, but unfortunately, that does not include the sale of a motorhome, unless it happened to be a door-to-door sale. Here is a complete list of the types of sales that a person can rescind under the statute: http://www.palawhelp.org/resource/your-right-to-cancel-certain-contracts-1?lang=EN I'm sorry to be a bearer of bad news on this fourth of July holiday. I hope that you will enter a positive rating for my assistance here by clicking on 3, 4, or 5. There is no additional cost to you. Thanks again for using JUST ANSWER.

Hello again. Do you have a follow-up question? I am not an employee of Just Answer and I receive credit for assisting you based on your rating. Please enter a positive rating for my assistance here by clicking on 3, 4, or 5, for which there is no additional cost to you. Thanks again for using JUST ANSWER.