Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I need help throwing out one small baby she is not much

Customer Question

I need help throwing out one bitch small baby she is not much small she is some big age is small but she is crazy as mental and wild. She is not like other animals she is fully like wild animal she do crazy things nobody like her only my family was crazy they like her and all other peoples as uncle aunty, my mother sister, brother there son daughter family friends nobody like her only my family like her but I not.
Only my mother father or small as 24 years old brother like her he is adult but play 24 hours with her like he is child not adult. Because of her there is so problems came in home I don't want these problems to go serious so I want to be free from this bitch baby.
I complained about her to county animal department also by email but they didn't reply so I need someone help.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 7 months ago.

You need to contact animal rescue organizations to see if one would be interested in taking the animal off your hands.

Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.

What I want to said them are they related with our country.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your follow-up question.

Kindly review, edit, and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Customer: replied 7 months ago.

I apologize I don't know how I typed those unknown words but I said that how and why I contact animal rescue organization. Have you read my words that I want to throw that bitch from my house not my whole family and my mother registered her in our county because I am seeing one locket in her neck with some numbers.

I want to throw that bitch baby from my house by law and by mind as like lawyers do with there defendants because my family was with her and I am alone.

They love her very much as mental bitch baby. She really has no mind or every baby or dog baby has mind because we have one dog also and we bring him in our home when he was baby and he never did those things which this mental bitch baby was doing now and now that baby was become big dog.

But this bitch baby height was some long and she fully do those kinds of things which wild animals do she has no mind many times my father mother also don't like those kind of things which she do but after that also they like her but I not.

You are a lawyer and you don't know that County help in these kind of things but you said that I called animal rescue organization. My whole family not want to donate her or not like her I not like her and if I called animal rescue organization also my mother send them back in there office. So I want to do that thing which my mother also can't stopped it and someone throw that bitch mental baby from our house or take out.

Thank you for the information.

Yes, I read your words. My previous response still stands. You need to contact animal rescue to take her off your hands. You may also contact your City Hall about other options you may have.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.

But why animal rescue department why not county did animal rescue department is bigger than county to take her off. And when they came home than what can I said to them that you can take her off from here that's it or something else.

Kindly review, edit, and resubmit.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.

I am sorry I said that why animal rescue department why not our county. Did animal rescue department is bigger than county to take her off. And that time when they come home than what can I said that you can take her off from here or something else.

Hello: This is why I suggested you contact your City Hall. In some places, you would contact your City Hall or Town Hall for this kind of issue. If your County can help, then you are more than welcome to contact your County and ask for animal control department and let them know of your issue and what you need.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.

I am in City Hall website and in there what I do what I choose do I called them or in there website there is lot of things.

If you cannot find what you are looking for, contact City Hall in the morning and have them direct you to the proper department.