socrateaser, Lawyer
Experience:  Retired (mostly)
10097515

My name is rigo quiros Im a contractor on maui, I got a case

Customer Question

hi my name is ***** ***** Im a contractor on maui, I got a case with state of Hawaii regulated industries complaint office for not having the right license but i have a partner with right license what is the penalty
Expert:  socrateaser replied 8 months ago.

The penalty for a first time violation of acting outside the scope of a contractor's incense is $500. Haw. Rev. Stat. 444-23(a).

I hope I've answered your question. Please let me know if you require further clarification. And, please provide a positive feedback rating for my answer (click 3, 4 or 5 stars) -- otherwise, I receive nothing for my efforts in your behalf.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
what is the penalty for no workmans comp

Hello again,

You have raised an issue which is beyond the scope of your original question. Per website policy, new questions, which are for other than clarification of the answer to the original question, must be raised in a new Q&A session, so that the attorney who answers may receive appropriate compensation for his or her additional efforts. Without this rule, customers could extend a Q&A session indefinitely by asking questions on all manner of legal issues, and the attorney would never receive any compensation.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!