Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

The complete situation is as follows... Move in May 1 2016

Customer Question

The complete situation is as follows... Move in May 1 2016 As there is no written lease, tenant at will or roommates? The home is to be owner occupied for one year with mortgage terms but the tenants are not allowing owner to live in the home. Utility bills are in owners name. They are making unauthorized upgrades and improvements with no written authorization and then attempting to charge labor fees. Hes paid them 3 times for the work but now the charges are adding up to the point where hes losing money. They have started to grow marijuana on the property. He asked them to leave 2 days ago they threatened to squat. Now he just wants them out but is afraid of them as one has threatened him He fears they will drag it out or try to ruin the property or sue him. I asked the question before with less detail
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
hi can you answer my question?

I don't see a question above. Would you please retype it?