Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Meridian Financial services Inc out of ASHville NC is saying

Customer Question

Meridian Financial services Inc out of ASHville NC is saying we owe 2,658.19 dollars to them for failure to pay Cypress Point Resort. We have numerous times stated that this had been paid and representatives from Cypress point failed to communicate this.
I want to file a harassment suit. I feel that if they are doing this to us then they have gotten away with this from other senior citizens.
My husband has all the paper work and has faxed this numerous times to both parties.
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have a legal question about the situation you have described that I can answer for you?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Should I find a litigation attorney to file harassment charges? I really do not want to do this but I am sick and tired of their letters.

Thank you for your follow up.

Was your account with Cypress Point Resort ever delinquent or subject to any type of billing issue?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Not according to Cypress Point Resort. We do not owe them anything. This letter from Meridian Financial Services, Inc. indicate the $2658.19 are for membership dues. These dues, according to Cypress Point Resort are not in arrears.

Thank you for your follow up.

Did you get a written statement / letter from Cypress Point Resort stating that you do now owe the Resort anything on the date the collection letter was written?