AttyHeather, Lawyer
Experience:  15 years law practice experience

I'm currently pregnant my boyfriend past away. s family

Customer Question

I'm currently pregnant my boyfriend past away. His family wanted to talked to me about his financial issues. We were living for 7 months and was hard for him to find a job, meanwhile I took care of him. His father died a year before and left a house and 2 classic cars and also funds. All I want is for our baby to get what it deserves.
Expert:  AttyHeather replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Heather, an attorney of 15 years and I'd like to assist you for informational purposes.

Your baby will almost definitely be entitled to a significant portion of the estate.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Where are you located am willing to make appointment

Hi again,

Let me know if I've answered your question. I might be able to find someone in your area who you can set up an appointment with. What city do you live in? Let me know if I answered your question please.