Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience

I need to know if my case would be corporate fraud and some

Customer Question

I need to know if my case would be corporate fraud and some other criminal act. I've =been researching however I do not know statue of limitation.]Facts: Married Kevin Eickhoff 1989 Kevin worked for Allied Sprinkler, Inc for over 35 yrs.1989 put on corporation as treasurer with 5% ownership. Filed for divorce in 1996. 2 1/2 waited divorced by default. He spent 6 years in prison for 2 felonies. Owners of the business: Donald Eickhoff (ex brotherlaw, Roger Eickhoff my step dad married to my mother.1996 roger asked I don't use CSS to collect BC they are a pain so I didn't for years, I raised my 3 kids newborn , 4 and 5 myself and never went back to court for anything until 2008 because I only got a check for what Donald thought I should get. Original order $1250.00 and 350.00 alimony. 2008 I not a paralegal and opened case with css. Donald was served in June. Received a threat call in June "better get the lawyers out of our company or u will be sorry.then started the brainwashing of my kids. CSS had been trying for 6 myths for python contempt of court was starting Donald did not want to show his books so they used CPS. Never received money that month based on their theory they didn't have to because he got temp custody because I hd a business meeting in Virginia. They rigged this using my kids I had to be in court within 72 hrs and the games begin but they willfully used underage kidsn to do this.
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 3 months ago.

It is hard to see criminal liability here but you have civil claims of harassment and fraud as well as the claim for unpaid alimony and child support.

Let me know if you have additional questions otherwise a positive rating is appreciated