Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I need legal advice! I was banned from NMSU in Las Cruces,

Customer Question

I need legal advice! I was banned from NMSU in Las Cruces, NM, recently. I had one appeal heard which they still have me banned. Now I have a chance to apeal again. Please help?
Expert:  Maverick replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick.

Please note: (1) If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given here; and (2) I answer most questions within the hour. However, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms and JA’s site disclaimers presented to you earlier. Finally, please remember to assign a feedback rating to close out the question.

1. Can you please give us more background information so we can better assist you?

2. Can you please state your specific legal question so we know what type of answer you are looking for?