How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was robbed in my Home by the neighbor who was watering my

Customer Question

I was robbed in my Home by the neighbor who was watering my flowers when I was out of town in August of 2012 for approximately 100,000 in Jewelry and 15,000 in cash. (I know the cash cannot be included). She is in Jail right now after attempting to Rob her own mother of A Wedding ring, with her accomplice. I believe that in Aug, the time for a Civil Lawsuit passes
I am looking for an Attorney to take my case against Julie, Id like to get a judgement against her.
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Maverick replied 8 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick.

Please note: (1) If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given here; and (2) I answer most questions within the hour. However, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms and JA’s site disclaimers presented to you earlier. Finally, please remember to assign a feedback rating to close out the question.

1. What state and county is Julie located in?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
What I am looking for is an Attorney to represent me in a Civil Trial against Julie. This maybe the wrong place to be looking?

Related Legal Questions