Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I ate at a resteraunt and there was a dead mouse near my

Customer Question

I ate at a resteraunt and there was a dead mouse near my chair.the owner was made aware and just said"this happens ,it's located in a basement. I said I wasn't paying and left. I've been nausaus ever since. I have a witness. can I sue or get any compensation?
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. Can you tell me, how have you been harmed by this? That is, have you had to have medical care as a result of this?