Albert Marmero
Albert Marmero,
Experience:  Partner at Long, Marmero, & Associates, LLP
93452170

I have a speding tiket to pay today i hahira how should i

Customer Question

i have a speding tiket to pay today i hahira how should i pay it online
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: hahira Georgia
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: noo
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  Albert Marmero replied 11 months ago.

If its due today, your best bet is to pay it online and make sure you print or photograph the confirmation screen showing you made the payment. After you pay, I would suggest you also the call the Court to be sure they are showing a record of your payment and if they are not, offer to provide them the confirmation number or proof of payment.

I hope this is helpful. Please provide a rating so I receive credit for promptly responding to you. Also, feel free to ask follow up questions. Thanks!

Did you pay it online? Did you need any further assistance? Please provide a rating so I receive credit for promptly responding to you. Thanks!!