Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have a Travelers policy I want to know if it's good

Customer Question

Expert:  Maverick replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick.

Please note: (1) If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given here; and (2) I answer most questions within the hour. However, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms and JA’s site disclaimers presented to you earlier. Finally, please remember to assign a feedback rating to close out the question.

Can you please give us more background information so we can better assist you?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have a 10,000 amount insured contract number(###) ###-####w222 opened March 1, 1980 is contract date. issue age 38 . Feb 21, 1978 date of issue. whole life Mar.1 1980 Mar 1. 2037 annual premium 179.80 but I can't remember the last time I sent that amount in so maybe they cancelled me???? Thanks for any help Donna
Expert:  Maverick replied 5 months ago.

I am not aware of any way to find out if the policy is valid except contacting the insurer and that is something that either a beneficiary or the person who took out the policy would have to do. But, I will opt out and let another expert try to assist you...

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am the owner of policy there is no phone number on policy so how so I find out who to call?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
one address I have is P.O.. box 29 Rochester Ny.14601
Expert:  AttyHeather replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Heather and I'd like to assist you. Does your paperwork state who is the insurer, meaning what company issued the policy?