Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

IN ADDITION TO THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE REQUIRED CHECKLIST, I

Customer Question

IN ADDITION TO THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE REQUIRED CHECKLIST, I WAS TOLD THAT I NEEDED TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT FOR MY BIOMETRICS.......I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING EVERY DANISH CONSULATE WEBSITE, AND SIMPLY CANNOT FIND ANYTHING THAT INDICATES THE STEPS FOR MAKING AN APPOINTMENT TO HAVE THIS DONE......I HAVE EVERYTHING ELSE INCLUDING AN EMERGENCY PASSPORT...CAN YOU HELP..PLEASE AND THANKS
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You do not actually make an appointment with them for the biometrics, once the application is approved, the investigator assigned to your case will schedule you to come in for biometrics. So you would need to contact the consulate to find out who the officer is who is handling your applications and you need to ask them if they have a time frame when they will be getting to your applications to determine when you would be scheduled for biometrics. You can take that opportunity to explain the urgency to the immigration officer to see if he could perhaps expedite your applications, but there is nowhere on the Danish Consulate website for you to just schedule the biometric appointment.