Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Have 2 homes one I rent. My neice lives there and they were

Customer Question

Have 2 homes one I rent. My neice lives there and they were watching 7 month old dogs for friends on vacation. Yard is all fenced in and the back fence had a hole in it good size. Neighbor owns that part of fence.There was a husky on a chain link about 2' from the back fence and the pup started yelping and they went out and found the huskie had the pups paw in its mouth trying to pull it thru the fence and wouldn't let go. Bit the paw so bad they had to amputate it. Well the owner of the dog wants vet fees from the owner of the dog which they say aint theres but its been there for I was told 6 years. They don't want to pay all but maybe half. In the mean time my neice and there son ,daughter,and husband were truly tramatized by the situation as they were trying to stop the bleeding and beating the other dog off. Ive never sued before but believe this is crazy. How do you think I should proceed. Thanks Gary!!
Expert:  Loren replied 5 months ago.

Good evening. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Who wants vet fees and who do they want it from?