Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am looking at a home where the owner is selling herself

Customer Question

I am looking at a home where the owner is selling herself and would like some guidance. She's provided Offer to purchase and Contact doc to me as well as Disclosure Statements. I'd like to have them reviewed for any issues.
Expert:  Barrister replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply,but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

If you can attach the documents, I can take a look and answer any questions you might have.

.

As an aside, I used to be a closing attorney for 4 different lenders..

.

.

thanks

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Sure I'll attach them. How small do these need to be? They seem to e larger than the size allowed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Is there another way that I can get the files to you? I'm getting errors here.

Honestly, I have never attached anything from this side of the computer so I don't really know how customers do it. I assume that they scan in the documents into a PDF file and then upload them that way..

.

If you continue to have problems, you can contact JustAnswer customer service and they can figure out how to get them uploaded with you.. I am just an independent contractor on the site so don't have any idea about the inner workings of it.

.

The Customer Support team is available to help you 24/7. Email***@******.***

In the US or Canada 1-***-***-**** Available 6am to 9pm PST or use this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

.

.

I have to step out of my office for about an hour, but will check back in then..

.

.

thanks

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I can transfer to another file type rather than PDF. That could work if that's alright with you.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No response?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I sent the agreement. Please review.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Are you reviewing?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i have,
are you?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
What do you have
to xay?

Sorry for the delay, just got back in office. Give me a few minutes to review..

Ok, that is just a standard offer to purchase contract from the NC Bar and NC Assn of Realtors..

.

What are your questions about the contract?

.

.

thanks