Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

What rights do I have when work hasn't been completed on

Customer Question

What rights do I have when work hasn't been completed on your property in a timely matter(tree service) Is there a lawyer to talk to about this issue? Going on a month come the10the! Very upset!
Expert:  Barrister replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

1. Can you tell me what state this is in?

.

2. Do you have a written contract for the services?

.

3. Does it state when the work will be completed?

.

4. What are they doing?

.

5. Have they done anything?

.

6. Have you paid them any money yet?

.

.

thanks

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
State-Tennessee
Yes/No
Nothing
Yes
Correct telephone number is(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 5 months ago.

I am sorry but I do not participate in the phone call program for the site and limit my interaction with customers only to the website. I like to have time to think about a customer’s question and research it so I can provide the best answer possible.

.

However, if you wish to have a phone call with an attorney, you can post a request for "additional services" and your request will post to other experts that do offer this service. When another attorney accepts your request you will get additional instructions.

.

If you would prefer to continue on the JustAnswer website, I am confident I can provide an answer to your question..

.

.

thanks