Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Im moving to another state but im on probation. i have no

Customer Question

im moving to another state but im on probation. i have no choice but to move with my family or be homeless. dont know what to do my Probation officer is a real jerk. I have community service still to do but i have to move before i can complete the service what can i do?
JA: Probation issues can be stressful, but getting correct information is key to getting control of a situation. Fortunately, the attorneys have a lot of experience with this, and I'd love to connect you with the best fit. Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: im on a class a non violent misdamenor
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: no just what i should do
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I need you to be more specific in your question(s) if you could. When we answer general ones like "what do I do", "what are my rights", or "what are my options", we have to give general answers and, invariably, the customer responds with "I already knew that". This type of forum works better if you ask specific questions so we know exactly what you are looking for.