Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

My son has a judgement against m medical bills. The

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can we be of help?
Customer: my son has a judgement against him for unpaid medical bills. The collection agency has just wiped out his checking, savings, business, college account for his kid and even his son's checking account because him and his wife were listed on the account. Is this legal?
JA: You're dealing with a tough issue. But don't worry -- you're in good hands. I know the lawyer has information that can help.
Customer: to find out what is the next step?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No - just happened
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: This took place in Colorado if it makes a difference
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  Roger replied 3 months ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

Expert:  Roger replied 3 months ago.

Unfortunately, there's likely nothing your son can do to recover the money that was taken --- other than his son's checking account so long as his son can prove the money is his.

Expert:  Roger replied 3 months ago.

Your son can file an objection to the garnishment and ask the court for his money to be returned, but that's really all he can do.

Expert:  Roger replied 3 months ago.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Also, please take time to positively rate our conversation so I may receive credit for assisting. Thanks again!