Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992

My son had court order rehab. The insurance company at first

Customer Question

My son had court order rehab. The insurance company at first covered it and then suddenly said that since it was court ordered they woul not cover it. I do think the place my son was going was unjustly charging the insurance company. What or who do I need to contact?
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

You would contact the insurance department there in Wisconsin and file a complaint. The website for that is

If they aren't moving fast enough or they can't/won't help then you would need to get a lawyer. You can find one by going to and in the section for Area of Practice enter Civil Litigation or Consumer Law. Either of those will have the skill set you need.

If your question has been answered then I'd offer my best wishes to you and ask that you please not forget to leave a Positive Rating so I receive credit for my work.

Of course, please feel free to ask any follow up questions in this thread. I want to be sure that all of your questions are answered. In addition, once you issue your Positive Rating the question will lock open and no longer time out so you can come back to it anytime in the future if you think of any follow ups.