Legalease
Legalease, Lawyer
Experience:  15 years exp all aspects of general law
20355756

I need an attorney in Vermilion County Illinois who will

Customer Question

I need an attorney in Vermilion County Illinois who will charge reasonable rates. My first attempt at a conflict of interest. My second attempt wanted a $1,000 retainer. My third attempt this morning wanted a $2,000 retainer. Everybody wants me to have an attorney sit beside me when the judge hears both sides of a emergency order of protection served yesterday
Expert:  Legalease replied 5 months ago.

Hello there --

-

We are a question and answer service and the most we can do is refer you to your local bar association for an attorney (and, to be honest, a $1,000 retainer for representation is cheap these days). Here at Just Answer, We can give you some direction regarding your case (how much trouble this might be for you, whether you really need an attorney or not at this point, etc). If you wish that kind of information, then I have to ask you a few questions:

!. Are you the person seeking the order or has someone sought it against you?

-

2. Can you explain the circumstances surrounding the request for the order?

-

This is a public forum but if you want to continue, when we are finished with our conversation, so long as you press a positive rating you can close the question to public viewing.

-

MARY