Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

Have you received my complaint yet. I filed it on line. * vs

Customer Question

Have you received my complaint yet. I filed it on line. Thomas * vs subteach and Fairview Middle and High School in Camden Arkansas
Expert:  socrateaser replied 5 months ago.

I'm unable to determine what you are referring to. With which agency did you file your complaint?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
subteach
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

So you filed a complaint with Subteach? Or did you file a lawsuit? We need information from you about what is going on as we are not the court and are not affiliated with any agency, we are a service that provides answers to legal questions customers may have.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
no i do not have a lawsuit. That is what I want to find out from you
Thank you for your reply.
If your only complaint about Subteah is that they did not call you into work as a substitute and called in other subs to work, then in order to have a legal action against them you would have to prove the sole reason you were not called to work was ONLY your age/race/sex/disability/national origin. If they have any legitimate business reason, as you said like specific subs being asked for by teachers, then legally because Arkansas is an at will employment state, the company and school would be more than legally within their rights to pick and choose which subs they wanted to call in.
If you have evidence you were not called in based only on your age/race/sex/disability/national origin and this happened within the last 300 days, you would need to file a complaint with the EEOC and they would have to investigate and grant you a right to sue letter before you could proceed to court and sue the company and/or the school.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.