Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I have a huge issue with a car dealer that I spent $1700 but

Customer Question

I have a huge issue with a car dealer that I spent $1700 for repairing but created another loud noise. They took three weeks to waste and created another noise issue. They say they repaired what I asked but there is another noise problem they created.
Finally they took my car and dumped to the parking lot across the steet. Can we sue them for the money and attorney fee?
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 3 months ago.

Good afternoon. Just to be clear, they never fixed the problem? Why is the car across the street now?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
They fixed what I asked at beginning. That was the noise making as you turned on the engine. Three weeks later now it's creating another noise that was not making. They did Not explain there was another noise while they complete their diagnosis. It was not making the noise. I refuse to take my car back till they repair completely but they said they pull my car and park it at the parking lot across the street. That's not acceptable and irresponsible action against the customer. I have paid $1700 because I did not know the noise.
It's all happened today.
Here is what I'm going to do. I will dispute my payment through the CR card company and will bring another car dealer to repair. What I want is to file it at the small claim court and take he money back and fees of attorney and another repaying cost.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
How can I get a help from you?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
What is the cost of your legal service and is this possible to win the case?

Thank you and please allow me a moment to respond

We do not represent anyone. If you have a question, I can answer it and provide you with information. Please let me know how you would like to proceed, as we do not give legal advise

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok then. That's it. I will call another attorney. Thanks anyways