I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.
This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge I can offer you a personal phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.
Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.
Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.
1. Does he have present plans to come to CA in the immediate future?
2. How did you get title to your home which might give your brother the impression that he is entitle dot part ownership?
3. How has he threatened to use his weapons against you---email, written letter phone conversation?
4. When was the last time he threatened you with physical violence?
5. Has he threatened any other members of your immediate family?