Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

CONSERVATIONIST AFTER FILING MOTHER MY OLDER SISTER WAS

Customer Question

CONSERVATIONIST AFTER FILING FOR CONSERVERTORSHIP FOR MY MOTHER MY OLDER SISTER WAS EXPOSED BY BANK STATEMENTS FOR JUST 2 YEARS OUT OF 10 YEARS OF STEALNG MONEY FROM MY MOTHER WHO IS 98 YRS OLD AND SUFFERING FROM DEMENTIA. HEARNG WAS MARCH 10,2016. JUDGE ASKED FOR A BREAK TO WORK THINGS OUT EVEN THO WE TRIED 3 DIFFERENT TIMES BEFORE TO NO AVAIL. THERE WAS NO MEDIATOR AVAILABLE. OUR LAWYER FOLDED AND RECOMMENDED MY BROTHER BE TEMPORARY CONSERVATOR. I LOST POWER OF HEALTHCARE OF MY DEAR MOTHER. COURT ORDER BROTHER TO SEND MONTHLY BANK STATEMENTS TO GUARDIAN AD LID UM
AND MYSELF, POST $100,000. BOND, LIST OF ASSETS. NONE WAS EVER DONE. GUARDIAN AD LID UM HAS MET WITH MY BROTHER & SISTER AT HER (GOVT SUBSIDIZED HOUSING) APT. NEVER VISITED MY BROTHERS HOME WHICH IS EXTREMELY SMALL AND CARING FOR DYING CANCER OF WIFE'S BROTHER & HELPING 38 FAMILY MEMBERS OF WIFE. GUARDIAN AD LID UM HAS NEVER VISITED IN MY HOME WHICH IS LARGE ONE LEVEL IF MOTHER EVER NEEDS. MOTHER LIVES ALONE WITH LITTLE CONTACT EXCEPT WHEN MYSELF & HUSBAND TAKE HER TO EAT & RIDE AROUND. I HAVE RECENTLY UNDERGONE LIVER TRANSPLANT (3 WEEKS) BUT MUST APPEAR IN PROBATE COURT ON JUNE 28TH 9AM. ANY HELP APPRECIATED. DICKSON CO TN PROBATE COURT CHARLOTTE TN. PAPERS TO FILE?
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 5 months ago.

Good morning. Thanks for using JUST ANSWERI am not sure what your question is. What are you trying to work out, and who are you trying to work it out with. Please be more specific about what you expect the judge to decide at tomorrow's hearing. I will be off-line for the next few hours, but I will definitely be back on later this morning.