Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Im a notary, mississippi, No, well, i was led to believe

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can we be of help?
Customer: im a notary
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: mississippi
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: well, i was led to believe that a person's dad (who is in the military) could not take care of his property
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this.
Customer: and wanted to giv it to the son
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?