Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

Hoa issue, i've had an issue with hoa years. I've disputed

Customer Question

Hoa issue, i've had an issue with hoa for several years. I've disputed fines that were assessed back in 2010-2011. In 2014 payments were made to pay fine balance. A management company has handled this and has sent it to collection, i have gotten the run around tring to get any acknogment that this is resolved. The original debt was about $1100. They say theres an accomulation of charges of $5000.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?