Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

I have real problem i contracted sears to put a new roof on

Customer Question

i have real problem i contracted sears to put a new roof on our house they contract out the work to some real in compuant roofers they have been play around to fix the mess they allowed and the foot through our ceiling,what brought it to our attention was our new insurance company canceled our home owners insurance were paying a fortune for some fly by nice home insurance till it gets fixed.the roof was 9 mo.old when we got cancled i would honestly prefer a new roofing co to redue befor it comes down on our heads my housband and i are 76 years young but we are now fisically to get on a ladder to see what started this mess,sears and roofers are not to worryed about our problem and our discuss is ready for us to sue and get our own roofer to fix it. where do we stand we paid 9,000 for this roof.
Expert:  Roger replied 11 months ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

Expert:  Roger replied 11 months ago.

The only thing you can do is demand that the work be repaired under any available warranties, and if that doesn't fix the issue, you can hire a new roofer to repair the roof -- have the new roofer document the improper construction and defective workmanship -- and the sue the business and contractor for the cost you incur in having the defective workmanship/construction repaired.