Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

If I am on probation and not consuming alcohol but seen

Customer Question

If I am on probation for dui and not consuming alcohol but seen buying for my girlfriend by my probation officer can this be a violation
Expert:  Roger replied 10 months ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

Expert:  Roger replied 10 months ago.

Generally, probation prohibits you from consuming or being in possession of alcohol......so, if those are the terms of your probation, and if you were in possession of it --- even from the time you buy it to the time you hand it over to her, that is technically a violation.

Expert:  Roger replied 10 months ago.

You'll need to look at your terms of probation to see what it says.....but it is likely that you're not supposed to consume or possess alcohol.

Expert:  Roger replied 10 months ago.

If you need anything further, please let me know. Also, please take time to positively rate our conversation so I may receive credit for assisting. Thanks again!

Expert:  Roger replied 9 months ago.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Also, please take time to positively rate our conversation so I may receive credit for assisting. Thanks again!