Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

If I am on probation and not consuming alcohol but seen

Customer Question

If I am on probation for dui and not consuming alcohol but seen buying for my girlfriend by my probation officer can this be a violation
Expert:  Roger replied 5 months ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

Expert:  Roger replied 5 months ago.

Generally, probation prohibits you from consuming or being in possession of alcohol......so, if those are the terms of your probation, and if you were in possession of it --- even from the time you buy it to the time you hand it over to her, that is technically a violation.

Expert:  Roger replied 5 months ago.

You'll need to look at your terms of probation to see what it says.....but it is likely that you're not supposed to consume or possess alcohol.

Expert:  Roger replied 5 months ago.

If you need anything further, please let me know. Also, please take time to positively rate our conversation so I may receive credit for assisting. Thanks again!

Expert:  Roger replied 5 months ago.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Also, please take time to positively rate our conversation so I may receive credit for assisting. Thanks again!