How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawTalk Your Own Question
LawTalk, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 34884
Experience:  I am a practicing attorney with more than 30 years of experience in the legal field.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
LawTalk is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ok thanks this is the case my ex is incarcerated for assault

Customer Question

Ok thanks this is the case my ex is incarcerated for sexual assault to a minor. My son is 10 he and some boys was caught playing with eachother private parts one little boy boy told his grandmother he is 9 my son just turned 10 last week. so now he is the oldest off of all boys so he is being charged the other boys are 9 also they play together in same grade. he just turned 10 first. The officer knows about my husband charge and is saying this why he is acting like this. But she say she didnt but the friend told me she called ans asked about my ex.Just want to kind of felt she should not be on this case more personal.
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LawTalk replied 4 months ago.


Thanks for asking for me.

I am truly sorry to learn what happened, and it is possible that there is some relationship between your son's actions and your ex---though I am not going to go into that because I don't have a good grasp of the facts.

Your son will go before a juvenile court judge for this charge and if you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for your son. Charges like this, as a first offense as a minor, don't generally result in detention, but you will want an attorney to help your son anyway.

Please keep in mind that, even though you have already paid your deposit money over to JustAnswer, until you rate me highly for my service, I will not be paid for having assisted you with your questions.

You may of course reply back to me and I will be happy to continue to assist you further.

I wish you well,


Expert:  LawTalk replied 4 months ago.


Is there anything else I can assist you with this afternoon?


Expert:  LawTalk replied 4 months ago.

Good evening,

Do you have any additional questions that you would like me to address for you?

In case you would like a phone call to further discuss these issues you have raised, I will make that offer to you. You are certainly not obligated to accept a call offer, but many people do find it helpful for clarification purposes, as well as to allow them to ask additional questions.

As I have provided you with the information you asked for, would you please now rate my service to you so I can be compensated for assisting you?

Thanks in advance,


Related Legal Questions