Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I was let go from my apt mgr job. They owe me 4 weeks back

Customer Question

I was let go from my apt mgr job. They owe me 4 weeks back pay. The owners are Canadian the mgt co. is NorthPoint asset management *****suite 142(###) ###-#### ***** amount they owe me is $1600.00. I'm old 67 and & have had prostate & Bladder cancer. They owe me for labor at the CopperHouse Apts. ***** Tucson Az..Ann Willey regional mgr won't talk to me a repf NorthPoint name Mike says I need to return 3 -5 gal cans of paint I did 2-months ago, the receptionist Alex says she remembers me bring the paint and a few other thins back to NorthPoint. this mike guy does not like me and is holding up my check For $1600.00. Can you help Garre ***@******.*** (###) ###-####
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?