CalAttorney2, Attorney
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.

Need someone. to help me understand. why isn't. no one.

Customer Question

need someone. to help me understand. why isn't. no one. doing anything. about Minneapolis. mn childprotective. tackeing black kids from. kinpeople granmothers giveing them to white family s. when there black kinpeople show up forthem the county do everything. they can tostop them from from getting. there own kinchild please some one please. help
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 4 months ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for using our forum. My name is ***** ***** I hope to assist you today.

I have reviewed your question above, and perhaps there is something more specific that I can help you address.

Minnesota CPS regulations (like other states) gives priority placement consideration to children's families. Minnesota is one of the states that gives expansive definitions to the definition of family.

You can find more information on the specific federal regulations that apply to this, as well as a discussion of what exactly goes into a CPS placement here:

I suspect that based upon your question, you have a much more specific issue or concern that you are worried about than the general policies and procedures of CPS in Minnesota, if you can elaborate I may be able to assist you better.